Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark Storms Out of Practice and Says No Interviews!

HuskyFanPodcast analyzes the situation in this 5 minute bonus podcast.

http://traffic.libsyn.com/huskyfanpodcast/HuskyFanPodAug14news.mp3

Comments

• section8section8 Member Posts: 1,581
    Gregggg Bell posted some propaganda saying its no big deal, Ektard deleting threads, welcome to 2008.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    section8 said:

Gregggg Bell posted some propaganda saying its no big deal, Ektard deleting threads, welcome to 2008.

It really does feel like that. How doogs are living in denial on him being the right coach, all those who bash on the current lame coach or even offer up evidence he might not be the guy is labeled a "Coog/Duck troll" in disguise.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

Not to worry, Scott Eklund and his legendary delete button showed up just in time to make sure nobody on dawgman was posting anything that might make people concerned about the situation.

You gotta be kidding me? Moron scott was deleting threads? That guy is so utterly worthless that I don't have the words. He is like a weed growing on the side of a freeway. He exists...but that's about it.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    section8 said:

Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    bfd. Sark got pissed. that's a good thing. fuck ektard
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

That's what I was thinking.
    Maybe Sark should get pissed more often.
    You know, like a coach that cares.

• bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,112
    Kim and Scott's new favorite thing I'd to tell people to "stop freaking out" when people ask legitimate questions. Or they will give a preemptive "I know everyone will start freaking out". The crux of these comments is that they are better and more mature than their subscribers because showing emotion when bad things happen to your team shows that you A) Have no self control and B) Don't understand football like Kim and Scott do
  • trackertracker Member Posts: 866

Kim and Scott's new favorite thing I'd to tell people to "stop freaking out" when people ask legitimate questions. Or they will give a preemptive "I know everyone will start freaking out". The crux of these comments is that they are better and more mature than their subscribers because showing emotion when bad things happen to your team shows that you A) Have no self control and B) Don't understand football like Kim and Scott do

Repression is always the last act of a desperate regime.

:)
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

That act was new in 2004.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,631 Founders Club
    Its OK to freak but why stop practice?
  • Dawgs4everDawgs4ever Member Posts: 170
    Sark needs to get pissed more often. Apparently practice was about 3 minutes from being over, so whatever. Not even sure why this was an issue.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Sark getting pissed = Good. Sark acting like a bitch = Bad.

HTH

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    I'm glad he is actually not joking around like an idiot monkey. Maybe if the players fear him a bit we can finally have some fucking disciplined football. You think players feared Harbaugh? Hell yeah, and they played like it. Sark? They might fear his second chin will eat them, that's about it.
    Swaye said:

I'm glad he is actually not joking around like an idiot monkey. Maybe if the players fear him a bit we can finally have some fucking disciplined football. You think players feared Harbaugh? Hell yeah, and they played like it. Sark? They might fear his second chin will eat them, that's about it.

How does storming out and ending practice instill fear? It's being a little bitch. The right response is to make the next hour miserable for whoever he is pissed at.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Swaye said:

How does storming out and ending practice instill fear? It's being a little bitch. The right response is to make the next hour miserable for whoever he is pissed at.
    I think for the first time it shows Sark was disgusted with them and sick of whatever bullshit set him off. Had he had a disciplined program the last 5 years, he wouldn't have had to bitch out. But, when your team views you as the token fat frat brother, you have to resort to serious shit to make a point.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

That shit is what drove me away along with the board being full of morons. I remember last year when Colin Porter, Kohler, Riva, and Tanigawa all went down. People were rightfully concerned about the OL, but Kim says, "Calm down, we'll be fine." What the fuck does fine mean? Having a shitty OL is fine? Nobody should comment on it? What's the point of having a Husky message board if fans can't talk about four starting OL getting hurt?

If you don't have anything nice to post, don't post at all. That seems to be dawgman's motto. Ignore 7-6, the lack of discipline, bad line play, shoddy special teams and shitty playcalling, and instead post about how great the new Husky Stadium, Wilcox, Tosh, ASJ, Shaq, and Sankey are. Oh, Fleenor's daily posts about Dish and TV contracts are riveting. They are lucky Fleenor still posts there.

That shit is what drove me away along with the board being full of morons. I remember last year when Colin Porter, Kohler, Riva, and Tanigawa all went down. People were rightfully concerned about the OL, but Kim says, "Calm down, we'll be fine." What the fuck does fine mean? Having a shitty OL is fine? Nobody should comment on it? What's the point of having a Husky message board if fans can't talk about four starting OL getting hurt?

If you don't have anything nice to post, don't post at all. That seems to be dawgman's motto. Ignore 7-6, the lack of discipline, bad line play, shoddy special teams and shitty playcalling, and instead post about how great the new Husky Stadium, Wilcox, Tosh, ASJ, Shaq, and Sankey are. Oh, Fleenor's daily posts about Dish and TV contracts are riveting. They are lucky Fleenor still posts there.

Take it to the O line board.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622

You forgot only one decent interior DL in 5 years. Lawrence Lagafuaina? Give me a break.